GSA Advantage! is the online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of contractors and millions of supplies (products) and services. Anyone may browse on GSA Advantage! to view and compare the variety of products and services offered.
Getting on GSA Advantage!
Learn how to get your GSA Contract Information posted on GSA Advantage! here. From this section review how to:
- update your contract for GSA Advantage!
- register your contract with the Vendor Support Center (VSC)
- update your VSC registration
- SIP - Learn about SIP, download SIP, view the various SIP-related tools, and find where to go for help.
- EDI - Learn about EDI, view the various EDI-related tools, and find where to go for help.
- SIP to FPT Transition Training
Check your file status
See if your PCO has received or approved your GSA Advantage! file transfer(You will need your GSA contract number and SIP Password to use this function.)
GSA Advantage! PO Portal
This portal gives GSA schedule contractors quick and easy access to purchase orders placed by federal agencies using GSA Advantage! or eBuy. Using this website, you may view, print, or download your purchase orders. In addition, you may easily update the status of each order.
What is a price list and why do I need one?
Learn about the difference between an “electronic catalog” and a “terms & conditions price list” as well as why you need both of them.
GSA Advantage! Hints/Tips
Review this section to learn about photo requirements, UPC requirements, the importance of being up-to-date on GSA Advantage!, and marketing tips for GSA Advantage!.
Part Numbers on GSA Advantage!
Learn about best practices when loading part numbers for products in GSA Advantage!