eBuy is an innovative web-based Request for Quote (RFQ) tool used by Federal purchasers (buyers) to facilitate the request for and submission of quotes for supplies and services offered through GSA acquisition vehicles: GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Network Service and Telecommunication, One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS), and Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Office Supplies (OS3) Third Generation contracts. For more information on the advantages of eBuy, view Benefits of eBuy
- e-Buy maximizes the opportunity to participate by notifying you of new government requirements for your specific products or services!
- e-Buy saves you money by reducing the cost of find government business opportunities and reducing lead-times and cost to submit quotes!
- e-Buy is interactive, allowing federal buyers and schedule contractors to communicate requirements and quotes via the web and e-mail!
- e-Buy helps vendors establish new business relationships as new opportunities are discovered!
- e-Buy is efficient, because it is an electronic RFQ/Quote system which streamlines the acquisition process!
- e-Buy increases sales potential as it makes you more aware of new business opportunities!
- e-Buy provides valuable information on the Federal marketplace allowing you to expand your customer base!
- e-Buy saves you time since business opportunities are sent directly to you via e-mail and quotes can be sent electronically!
- e-Buy is fast and easy to use!
Additional information for Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contracts.
- In order to participate in eBuy you must: 1) register your contract with the GSA Vendor Support Center; and 2) post your MAS catalog on GSA Advantage!.
- If you already have your MAS catalog on GSA Advantage! - you may simply go directly to eBuy and enter your registration user id/password (assigned when you registered for GSA Advantage! via SIP/EDI). Note: Upon logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to select the categories you want to receive RFQ notices.
Registering your contract will allow you to upload your catalog file to GSA Advantage! using SIP or EDI. You will need to have a few pieces of information when registering:
- Contract Number
- DUNS Number